Sunday, November 27, 2016

Я∆и∂ơ㎡

Here's bunch of randomness!!

Had some Snapchat fun with my nephew, Luke! 
***
Riley and Reece got to dog sit. It felt like a full time job, and these 2 dogs were gentle giants--until it was time to go for a walk! 

***
I'm so thankful for all of Colorado having mail in ballots! Although it took me 2.5 hours to fill out...
and I saved my sticker for weeks so I could wear it on November 8.

***
Reece got this sweet card from his teacher. So great!
***
We had our parent/teacher conferences a few weeks ago. I just really enjoy all the great things I hear teachers say about my boys. It's a feeling that's hard to put into words. Just so proud of these kids! The boys are night and day, but the kind words from the teachers are always so similar! :)

Reece is still earning 3's and 4's...but it was nice to see Riley starting to earn letter grades. At semester he walked away with 6-A's and 1-B (darn English!)
Awesome job!!

No comments: