Friday, September 19, 2008

Here I Go!

Here I am! I am finally starting a blog. This is due to a little pressure from my best friend Andrea, who lives 1000's of miles away. She eagerly wants to see updates and pictures of my kids, and I have fallen in love with her blog and being able to see her family grow as well. Another reason is to be able do something with the many pictures I take of my kids, and they always seem to sit in my camera or in my computer. So here I am. I am clueless at this point and will be learning as I go. A goal I have is to try to take more pictures with Jake and I in them. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I am SO excited you finally started a blog! Sorry it was such a pain. You would think I would know what Im doing by now. I cant wait to see cute pictures of you and all your boys!

Tammy said...

You are so cute! Love you. Tammy

Jessica said...

Hey Jacque!! I love the blog! I might just have to start one:) Talk to you soon! Love, Jess