Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Beginning.....

.....to look a lot like Christmas!
First... get the tree standing and lights on!
Then, mom gets to decorate with just red, gold and LIME GREEN!
Too bad the lighting and the camera doesn't do the tree any justice.


Lastly, let the boys put on the other ornaments.




FYI.... Christmas is coming!! Fast!!
My brand new Scentsy warmer! Isn't it gorgeous!! I bought it sooner than I had planned, and it's a good thing I did, because it sold out the very next day! Yikes!

We bought these stocking holders way back when Riley was just becoming obsessed with trains. I love them, but we moved to a house without fireplace..... so this year I hung an ornament on each. They are all sporty with our names on it, and it's hung by the big window in our dining room.


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Erica said...

So ADORABLE!! I love all of your decorations :)

P.S. LOVE the lime green-how cool!!

Shenna said...

Beautiful, Jacque! I love all your decorations!

Leesa said...

You are such a good mom! I put up our tree and our nativity and that is it for this year. I feel a little bit like a grinch this year!