Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Tree Barn

Here are some pictures of Prairie Pines Christmas Shop.
This is what I jumped into helping out with right after working the Field of Screams.
I kind of wish I could take credit for what you'll see in these unprofessional pictures..... but I can't!
However, if you could look at each ornament, and see their tiny price tags..... yeah, I was a big part of that!
And if you see all of these walls made of logs..... you guessed it! I washed them!!!
That's what you guessed, right? LOL



See this GIGANTIC tree? I put a small fraction of those colored lights on it!!
Go ME!!!



What would my Christmases be like without the wonderful world at Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm???

1 comment:

jody-of-all-trades said...

This cracks me up! Thanks for all your help. I couldn't do it without you. (Thanks for taking some pictures too.)