Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Reece!!

My sweet "baby" is officially 7 today!
I still have the feeling, that I survived 7 years of Reece..... haha! But I just couldn't imagine life without this kiddo. I love his spunk and his desire to do it all and have it all. I hope that fire never leaves him!!

Reece's 1st cake!
Mr. Blue Eyes
Reece is pretty excited for a couple reasons.... A. It is his birthday. And B. Grandpa McMillan and Gramma Sally are arriving today from Arizona to spend a few days with the family! I hope they survive Kansas in the winter time.... I think it's been a while since they've been around cold!
Happy Birthday, Reece!!
We love you!!

2 comments:

Leesa said...

Look at that happy face with his first cake! Soooo cute!! Happy Birthday, Reece!!

Shenna said...

Happy happy birthday! It's crazy that he's already 7!