Thursday, December 1, 2011

Prairie Pines

No Black Friday shopping for us! We did our usual and went to pick out our Christmas Tree at Prairie Pines. We get a pre-cut tree every year, because I am a huge fan of the Fir trees that don't grow in Kansas, and Jake is usually stuck working on this day. Sorry folks, you won't see me cutting my own tree down by myself!
This seemed like the perfect size for our small living room.
Peek a Boo!
Shaking the loose needles off.
Netting our tree for the ride home!
The grandkids of the owner's got to ride in with Santa on the carriage.
My nephews Aidan and Owen are the ones looking at the camera.
Santa and Kennedy.

A bit windy, but otherwise a beautiful day!
My camera is drawn towards Owen's cuteness!!
"Inside, Aunt Jacque!"
Owen trying on the mistletoe headband and puckering up! Muah!

The Baby Barn Elves!
Mom and Jill.
Our neighbor, Savannah, came by to check out the Farm.
Keeping warm by the fire.
All we want for Christmas are some IPads!!!
(Gulp)
Mom should have prepped the boys for a less expensive wishlist.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

The farm looks beautiful! I like the tree you picked. Once Jason is done with school, I've promised myself a real tree. I've started to look at my fake tree with disgust. lol