Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Bowling

Somewhere along the way, I blinked, and my baby is now just days away from turning 7!!!
We got to give him a bowling party, and I think it was a crowd pleaser.
Reece chose a Transformer cake..... I had to put the action figures on myself, and apparently I need to brush up on my Transformer trivia, because I put them on like they were fighting. Reece informed me that these two were NOT enemies! They are both good guys!! Oops!


Shaylyn and Nicholas.
Shaylyn and Asa.
John, Shaylyn, Nicholas, Garrett, Asa and Logan.
Reece's favorite girl..... Savannah!
The "older" kids.
Time to make a wish!
I have to tell a Reece funny...
Nicholas was telling everyone that he saw Santa at Walmart, and he thought it was pretty cool!!
Reece's reply was, "It must have been a fake Santa, because I saw the real one at the Farm (Prairie Pines.)"

Rudolph.... I mean, Asa!


***
Today, Reece and Riley dug for dinosaur bones.
It is still in the works, but Reece got this gift and apparently, when all the bones are found, they can build a dinosaur. We'll see how this ends!


1 comment:

Tommi said...

That is to funny Jacque. You think you've grown up and you know all you can possibly know and now your kids are teaching you! Looks like a lot of fun. Gosh, the Santa we saw in Olathe must have been the fake one to! Tell Reece Happy Birthday from us!