Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anniversary Sapphires

I guess someone has been a good girl this year...
Jake surprised me with a sapphire necklace that he designed himself at a local jewelry store.
Now I just need to dress up my everyday attire, so I can wear it more often!
(hint hint)



We went to eat a Diamaru, a Japanese steakhouse, for our anniversary. It was a family affair.... It was delicious! I snapped a couple pictures of the boys, but was too shy to take pictures of the chef as he was preparing our meal in front of us. The boys can't wait to go back.

This picture doesn't show how cool Reece thought he was for getting an adult size drink.
(Guess how many times we used the restroom before we left ;)

1 comment:

Tommi said...

Happy Anniversary! That necklace is amazing. Way to go Jake!