Sunday, November 23, 2014

tєddч вєαrѕ


As Reece was cleaning his room today, he decided he is done with teddy bears. For anyone that knows Reece, should know that this is a HUGE day. Reece is my softy. The kid that gets attached to things easily and LOVES soft, cuddly items. He never crossed a teddy bear that he didn't want to keep. In fact, I believe several of the bears above belonged to others, and Reece somehow conned them into giving them to him. Reece was "clever" with names too...we have Brown Teddy, Blue Teddy, Black Teddy, Mr. Fluffy Bear, etc. You can also see how some of the bears were VERY much loved by the kid. I immediately asked him to take a picture of the bears (and puppy) he was ready to get rid of, just so I can document this "kiddish" stage coming to an end. (That's one of Reece's made up words.) And although I know it's way past time for this to happen, I'm going to struggle with the fact that my "baby" is almost in double digits, and this is just proof that the boys are growing up way too quickly. This mama is going to be struggling here in the next few weeks as Reece's birthday draws near, and I worry I haven't maximized my time with the boys while they were "young" and only mine. *sigh*

Side note: He kept two bears... His Jayhawk Bear and his big white bear that Grandma Beggs did major surgery on to reattach his head, that was lost in a pillow/teddy fight a few years back. Hope that makes you happy, Mom! ;)

No comments: