Monday, August 31, 2015

Zion: Riley's Story

I'm finally getting around to Riley's story...if it weren't for Riley, the boys may never have had this amazing experience. Sadly, Riley doesn't go out of his way to take pictures on his own. So he chose a few random shots from Jake and Reece.

But first, here's his summary...

"Zion was probably the best trip I've had so far. It was an exciting adventure. It's not everyday you get to hike a beautiful canyon with a group of other guitarists. My favorite hike was Angel's Landing although I almost fell to my death. I made a couple friends there and hung out with them every night. There were some great restaurants and I only spent 1/3 of the money I was given. I really enjoyed this trip and hope to do it again next year."

Well, that was a fun paragraph... on to the pictures. ;)
Riley chose this because he was on this hike...just didn't take a picture of his own,






A video of the squirrels eating people food... bad campers!!


Riley's shirt he got from his camp. I

And this is why my boys don't blog...I don't know  why this was chosen. It's definitely night time...and definitely a deer.






Riley did take this one... this deer might have been warning him to not climb up to Angel's Landing. It's blurry but super cute!!

That is not a sunbathing lizard...it's not a breathing lizard either. Eek!

Riley had his chicken "on the rock."

Reece in the river.



Riley admitted he only chose this picture because of Reece's face.



Not swimming...that's a hike!
Riley liked Reece's face here too.





Riley's mean. hehe


 Riley's best picture. He is the only one to make it to the top of Angel's Landing. He said he'd never climb it again, but so glad he did it.
Just because there aren't enough pictures of Riley...

Final morning... Dad is probably slaving away, and the boys are pigging out on food.
I've decided for my blog's sake, I must never send the boys out alone and trust them to take pictures for me. But they had a blast and I'm so thankful for that.

No comments: