Saturday, September 17, 2016

6Tᕼ & ᖴᖇEᔕᕼᗰᗩᑎ YEᗩᖇ

Just a few...or FOUR weeks late.
Maybe the denial is finally wearing off. 
Reece has moved up to middle school and Riley is on to high school. 



I had some issues with pictures when transferring them after I got my iPhone 6... which made this blurry. And the next one too. I didn't know when moving my pictures to my computer the "Live" function on my phone camera was technically taking movies. I spent HOURS trying to get all my pictures over and now I'm stuck with a few blurry ones. Technology can be so lame sometimes. :(

***
This was 2 weeks before school actually started, but it was my first time picking Riley up from high school. He had to take a 2 week course to prove he could skip 9th grade Math...which is what he took in 8th grade. Needless to say it was a breeze for him. Now he is asking his Math 2 teacher for more challenging work. Apparently Math 2 is not challenging him  either.
***
Reece, Ryan, and Johnathan at 6th grade orientation.

6th grade orientation definitely deserves ice cream! ;)


No comments: