Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I LOVE MY BOYS!!!

Here I am, ill and bed-ridden. It came on suddenly, this evening and I have been pretty useless since. Jake is unfortunately at work, and I have 2 boys that I was lucky to get dinner on the table for. What do I do? No worries. I have the 2 best boys ever. In 15 minutes, they conquered the bedtime routine without me. Their teeth may not have been cleaned as well as I would've done, but it's just 1 night. Lastly, Riley came in my room to say, "I hope you feel better." He then told Reece to come say, "Goodnight." I could not have been luckier, when I got these 2 boys, and I rarely forget it.
On another note, I sincerely apologize to Jake, for the disaster I left in the kitchen. I was sick!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Im so sorry you are sick!! That is the worst!
You really do have 2 of the best boys in the world! What angels!