Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've Finally been bitten...

...by the "Twilight" phenomenon!
Life has been pretty uneventful. (If my lack of blogging didn't hint to that.)I'm actually pretty happy about this. I need a little calm for a while. I don't feel as though I'm being pulled in 20 different directions. So what did I do to keep busy. I read the first 2 "Twilight" books. In record time!! I'm not a reader, and if I do read, it takes months to finish anything. I'm hooked! I can not believe what I've been missing!
I'll be the first to admit, I was so skeptical. Everyone who ever read the books, told me I was missing out. I'm just, so glad I finally came around.
Funny story... I woke up Sunday morning and noticed the back of my neck was really sore. The muscles ached. It almost felt like I had whiplash. After being stuck in the vampire world, in my reading for days, I asked Jake if I had bite marks on my neck. He laughed. I'm a dork like that. Whatever makes us laugh. I think I figured it out. I'm reading so much, my head isn't used to looking down at a book so much. I think it strained my neck. It really doesn't feel good. Oh, well. Totally worth it!!
Well, I'm off to read the next 2 books. Hopefully, I have something more exciting to blog about next time. And, if you haven't read them, DO IT!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Told you!

Shenna said...

Um...this is probably the most exciting thing you'll ever blog about because Twilight is just that cool. :) Glad you're enjoying them!