Monday, May 3, 2010

Possible Hiatus

The movers came to pack up today, and tomorrow my stuff will be loaded and moved to McPherson without me. Living out of a suitcase is the most annoying thing in the world to me, and that will be my life the next 24 days. yay......

I've decided to move in with my brother, Shawn. I just have 2 mattresses, clothes for the boys and me, and toiletries. I hope May goes fast, but then that means I leave Gardner. Oh the emotions!

I'm not sure what will come about the next several weeks, and I'm not sure if I'll be online much as well. So, don't be too shocked if you don't have an update from me, but I will do my best!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my goodness, big changes! I will be thinking about you! So very glad to hear all the good news about Riley making friends and your friend is there too! How cool! Seriously let me know if you need anything!!!

Leesa said...

Well I'll be texting you to check in! The blog thing has spoiled me! It's sort of like hearing from you almost every day.
I hope May goes by fast, too, but only so the suitcase-living can come to an end (and you'll be living closer!! Yay!)

Shenna said...

Hooray for moving (but not the in between stuff). Hope everything goes smoothly for you!