Friday, April 6, 2012

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken

Another successful Pinterest meal, and here is the recipe!
When I first started out making this dish, I soon realized I was way over my head! Way past my comfort level in the kitchen, and super thankful I had Jake around to just help with little things here and there! I'm not nearly as good in the kitchen as he is, but by the time this meal was done, I was amazed!! This stuff is good enough to order at a restaurant!! Feeling like the chicken, alone, was a big task for me, I opted to make boxed rice..... next time I'll make the recipe for Fried Rice included with the chicken recipe.
This isn't a meal to make on a school night when time seems to go too fast, but we will make it again! Yummy!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Way to go!! I love pinterest!! I will have to try this recipe, thanks!!