Wednesday, December 10, 2014

cєlєвrαtíng tєn

Another year came and went...I like to kid myself that 'I survived another year with this munchkin' and then give myself a pat on the back. Reece has challenged us every step of the way, but he's just so darn cute and funny to not love him to pieces.

We had some friends (the Scruton family) over to help celebrate the big 1-0 birthday. Reece got to invite Luke and Ryu to stay over, too. It was a wild night with pizza and ice cream cake, and 3 very crazy, loud boys, but I'm pretty sure Reece wouldn't change a thing about it. Reece got Star Wars Legos, a Minecraft Diamond Sword, Minecraft Torch, bow and arrow set, and a ton of gift cards/money. His big toy was a MiP Robot... It's pretty cool. However, it uses batteries like they are going out of style. I am in the process of trying to convince Reece he needs to take his birthday money and invest in rechargeable batteries to help support his special robot.









Reece is laughing because he accidentally breathed too hard while we were singing, and he prematurely blew out a couple candles.



Reece controlling MiP with the IPhone. It's very entertaining watching MiP dance.

I'm done. I'm tired of the boys growing up so fast. May this next year please go much slower than 2014 did.

No comments: