Saturday, December 6, 2014

IT'ᔕ ᗩ ᗯᖇᗩᑭ

Just like that, Riley's basketball season is over. In Colorado (or at least in the Western Slope) middle school has a short "boys" season followed by a short "girls" season. I think 6 weeks is all it lasted. Riley was sad it was over. I am too...I really enjoyed game days. Riley made a lot of progress in 6 weeks...as did the entire team. He bounced around from A to B, but I think it only increased his playing time. He took instruction from me well ( I always had a pointer or two after games, and it was well received.) I hope Riley takes the "off" season seriously and keeps his passion for playing.



The final day of the season they had a scrimmage against each other... I managed to get a picture of his layup going in... it's blurry. (I was a wee bit excited I had my camera on his at the time:)

1 comment: