Friday, November 27, 2015

thαnkful

We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. I invited a friend from work and her husband over, so they weren't all alone, and that was about it. Food, friends, football and basketball... oh yeah, I watched my second Star Wars movie too. I think we were all fat and happy by the end of the day.
I had the boys make our "table cloth" for dinner... wrapped the table in brown packaging paper and gave them markers to write what they were "thankful" for. It ended up being a family project...the boys were slow to start, but once we nudged them a little the ball got rolling.

I'm thankful for...
(in no specific order)
...health, transportation, Aspen Music Festivals and Schools, 'Merica, sports, guitar, Plexus, Jaxon (guitar instructor), education, Pi and Pie, food, cousins, beds, colorful Colorado, siblings, teachers, grandparents, Riley, Reece, money, jobs, water, house, The Middle (Reece's TV obsession), skiing, my family, peaches, Jake-who can cook...and is from HR, Kansas Basketball, art, my parents paying for my DC trip, Ouidad...there's more here, I just can't remember or read it. :) 

No comments: