Sunday, December 31, 2017

August 2017

August can be summed up with FaMiLy!
I had my sister Jody swing through town with my nephews, Aidan and Owen.
Colby's family came out to pick him up, which brought more nieces and a nephew.
My sister, Jill. brought her family out from Utah to see everyone, and it was just a grand ol' time! We got to introduce the cousins to the Glenwood Canyon Brewpub and the Adventure Park on top of the mountains-there was a brand new ride and the boys seemed to agree it was TERRIFYING!
Shortly after they all left our Glenwood Bridge Project officially began-I started biking to work at 5am...it was cold and dark. That lasted 85 days. It was a LONG 85 days!
Riley saw another cardiologist in Grand Junction and we were given another "peace of mind" follow up for these chest pains he's been having for years. 

































No comments: