Friday, November 20, 2009

FYI...

Reece and I, have made nice. We are getting along great! He has been so much fun, and he is always saying how much he loves me! I'm still in a rut, but doing so much better. It's amazing how intuitive kids are. It seems as though every time Reece and I hit a rough patch, something will suddenly click, and he turns into the sweetest, most amazing kid ever. This seems to be an annual thing around here. It was last year, that I was telling ALL of my friends that Reece hated me. How I felt that a girl will come along one day, and he would be gone. He would still be my son, just move on to her world, and never look back. It wasn't long after that, Reece started loving me again. He would tell me how much he loved me, everyday, all day!!! I LOVE Reece. He really is a sweet kid, but I know we will clash many more times in the future. We will get over those humps too!

No comments: