Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Happenings....

Funny how you look at your camera, and realize that December has flown by just as quickly as the previous couple of months.
Here's what I've neglected to share....
~~~~
Reece had his birthday.
He got the "EXACT" Nerf gun that he had been wanting, followed by some Legos.
I really dislike Nerf stuff, and I really dislike finding Nerf darts EVERYWHERE!

Aunt Joanna made Reece some awesome "6" cookies for him to take to school.

Excited!!
Reece requested brownies, instead of cake.
Mommy's weakness!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!Make a wish!
Birthdays are exhausting.....
....and give big brothers a chance to play with the new toys.
~~~~
Oh, and I posted the story about the pretzel DrAmA,
but here are some pictures of my handsome helpers!

Well.... handsome helpers, who make silly faces!

No comments: