Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mission Accomplished

It's rainy and cold, so this is the best picture I will take.
After a couple days of scrambling around, Jake and I (mostly Jake) bought a 2008 Ford Fusion. If you would've asked me a week ago, if I would see this being our new car, I would have laughed in your face. Jake is not a "Ford" guy...... most of his extended family will probably take jabs at him when they find out he is a new Ford owner. But we got a heck of a deal, and the car only had 41,000 miles on it. It runs so smooth.... I might worry about my tired husband getting off work and being lulled to sleep on his 30 minute drive home. I have some peace of mind with this car, and it's much bigger than the Mazda, which will be great for our growing boys. Reece loves the car too. Why? Because the back seat has an armrest that pulls down with cup holders. He finds this pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Shenna said...

I remember cup holders being a super cool thing as a kid. Not sure why though. I'm glad you were able to find a car!

Tommi said...

Yay, new car...but now i'm not going to recognize you!