Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nieces and Nephews

I have recently found myself with an abundance of new pictures of some of my nieces and nephews.... and I finally got around to scanning them in. When I first started blogging, I was so good about doing a birthday blog for each of them.... but as time went on, it was hard to keep up with all 18 of them, and often I wasn't getting new pictures of them, so it wasn't fun using the same picture multiple times.... so here are the new ones I have!
Here are my sister, Jill's kids.
Cole, age 14
Brendon, age 12
Sydney, age 9
Samantha, age 7
***
Next up, my sister, Jody's boys.
Aidan, age 10
Owen, age 3.
****
My other sister, Joanna's kids.
Hannah, age 10.
William, age 8.
Jackson, age 7.
And, Alex, age 4.
***
It amazes me how pictures show kid's personalities so clearly. It helps when you know each and every one of them so well. I love each of these kids for very different reasons!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy New Year!!! You have a lot of nieces and nephews- how fun!!!

Shenna said...

How cute are all those kids?!? Sorry I've slacked on commenting on your blog...I've been MIA for a month. :) Loved catching up on all your happenings this last month!

jody-of-all-trades said...

Its true! You really can see their personalities!