Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th!

I drove 10 hours home to be with my boys on the Fourth of July. Here are six crazy cousins, ready to light it up!

The boys spent 2 days with cousin's Aidan and Owen... then 2 days with Hannah, Will,  Jack and Alex. Well, I came home to find Reece had accidentally gotten a punk in the eye. Yikes!!
Aunt Joanna told him he looked tough...

After...

Oops! Out of order... This is the before. It took a TON of fireworks to finally get this guy to be unrecognizable. Success!!
Here are a couple videos of fireworks I took to share with Jake.
A HUGE CON to leaving Kansas, is that fireworks aren't going to be fun in Colorado. I'm pretty sure they are extremely unsafe, with the wild fire threat. We may just be back in town EVERY 4th of July. And we may just invite ourselves to the Kraus house each year as well... they go way overboard with amazing fireworks. We were sad Jake had to miss it all! Thursday was his first day on the job.

No comments: