Sunday, July 20, 2014

All About Lucas

As excited as I was to see all of my family, I was super excited to see the baby of the family. My youngest nephew, Lucas, who was born shortly after we moved to Colorado, made the long trip and he is just too cute! He has these cheeks that look like they could be half his body weight. And beautiful lips! 
Not sure how this video got attached here.... but it's pretty darn cute.

Lucas is 11 months old. Full of smiles (unless the camera is out and mom and dad leave him).


On Saturday, my brother and his family drove out from their family cabin in Copper to go white water rafting. His family (minus Lucas) , Jake and boys, and Aunt Jaime went. It was everyone's first time, other than Jake and boys. I selflessly volunteered to watch Lucas, while they went to have fun. ;)

From what Jake and the boys say, it was the best time yet because the Colorado River is so high this year. Sad I missed that, but it was totally worth bonding with this cutie. I'm sure he'll never forget the 3.5 hours he spent with me! hehe!



After rafting it was lunch at the Brewpub (a first visit must)... and Lucas had his first homemade root beer. Just kidding... But his brother, Colby, made him a hat!


Those cheeks!!!
Bye, Lucas! Please don't forget me!

No comments: