Sunday, April 3, 2016

ѕкιιиg åѕρєи

What happens when you get a taste for a "Big Mountain?" Like Copper? You decide your little, family friendly, local mountain isn't good enough. As a 5th grader, Reece was given a free pass for so many days at larger ski resorts around the state. It's a Colorado thing...you know, if a kid comes for free the adult must buy a ticket. OR...let's get the kids hooked young to ensure they spend money and invest as an adult. =P

Reece got to ski for free in Copper 2 weeks ago when we were there with family...and since ski season is winding down, we decided to try out Aspen to take advantage. It was a beautiful day. We hung out until the sun started making everything slush. At that point it was really hard to ski and Riley and I were having knee pain from working so hard at it. All in all... I think it was verification that the skis can be put away. We made the most of it! 





This is where I was when I learned I won a contest with Rodan + Fields. It's crazy... a week ago I was wondering if I was crazy about attempting this new journey. Now... I'm positive this is where I need to be! I love this company! I love the friends I'm working with. I've never had so much support with anything! We lift each other up and have faith it will all work out! This product is just as amazing! I'm so excited to see what April brings....what 2016 brings... what the next 3-5 years brings!!

Disclaimer: I still LOVE Plexus! I still use Plexus and so does my family... I didn't have the same support that I am experiencing now. It's a better fit and I'm balancing both the best I can. I'm a happier and healthier person with Plexus and I don't expect that to change. :)

No comments: