Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween/Birthday Bash

Today we went down to Wichita to celebrate 7 of my nieces and nephews birthdays. My crazy sister, Joanna, thought it would be fun to have all four of her kid's birthdays in less than a 6 week period. Halloween just happens to be in the same time frame, so she was clever enough, to have an annual Halloween/Birthday party. So, then we just added a few others that belong to my brother, Aaron. For anyone who has paid attention to my blog, you've noticed I have a niece or nephew who is turning another year older almost every other day. Joanna's parties make it so much easier to get together, and we also get to have all the kids get dressed in their costumes to show off. We played several fun games, and we couldn't have asked for better weather, considering it is mid-October.

Riley trying to eat a donut spider, without using his hands.


Riley trying to wrap Brenic up like a mummy.


Owen


Riley as Optimus Prime...Reece as Buzz Lightyear


Aidan as Indiana Jones...Owen as a Pumpkin


Hannah is a "nice" Witch...Will is Optimus Prime...Jack is Bumblebee...Alex is a Panda


Breanna as Miss America...Brylee as a Wood Fairy...Brenic as a Soldier...Brevin as a Fireman

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am the worst friend. I didnt call you back yesterday....or today. I am totally spacey these days so I swear its nothing persona. Im sorry.