Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No More Bedtime Responsibilities!

I love my boys more than anything, but doing the entire wake up/breakfast/brush teeth etc. routine and then ending the day the with the bedtime routine, isn't always the most fun thing to do everyday. Fortunately, I have a "Get Out of Jail Free" card now. You see, Jake purchased HIMSELF, a Valentine's gift. It was his very own lightsaber. Jake has wanted a real lightsaber ever since he was a young boy. That means all 3 of my boys now have their own lightsaber. What does this have to do with bedtime? Well, now before bed, my 3 boys shut out the lights in the boys room, turn on their glowing lightsabers, and have their own battle each night. The boys LOVE it! Jake does too. And I get out of bedtime drama when Jake is home! It's a win/win/win/win situation... The End

No comments: