Monday, January 10, 2011

Sounds of "Sick"

My dear, sweet nephew, Aidan, was so "nice" to give Reece his bell.
Where's that dang sarcasm font...
Just so happened, Reece got this on Saturday, and got sick on Sunday.
Nice timing!
Why?
Because, we set Reece up nice and cozy.... sleeping bag, pillow, water bottle full of Sprite, video games, large bowl (in case he did it again), and his bell.
Reece was able to ring the bell if he needed/wanted anything.
Yay!
He really did a great job at not overdoing it... I had already stressed to him how much I really didn't like the noise, so he's been very nice to me. It was just a funny couple of hours of hearing that bell.... usually he was just thirsty.
***
So Reece got sick around 9 am yesterday, he was his happy energetic self all day.... no fever, no napping. Then around 7 pm he did it again, and again back to himself, never phased!
Not sure what to think of any of it.... it doesn't sound like any flu I've ever heard of. Today he is doing great, I'm just making sure that bowl doesn't get too far from him... Just. In. Case.
***
I also have to say, I'm not really that bothered that he was given the bell.... Reece is keeping it under control, because he is such a sweetie!

1 comment:

jody-of-all-trades said...

I told Aidan about how Reece was making good use of the bell. He was a little disappointed he hadn't thought of that before he gave it away!