Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Making Progress....

.....slowly, but surely!
Our ceiling is up, and painted..... next it's painting the walls. But I couldn't just paint them one color, which might become an overwhelming project.
Can I do it?
YES I ..... don't know!!


What cracks?? =)
This was taken before the ceiling paint dried.... FYI, I would NEVER recommend ceiling paint. Just use regular paint.... this stuff won't look even or the same sheen EVER!!
Lesson learned!
Painting the room Essential Gray!
I love Gray!!!

And this is just the beginning of the taping for stripes.... anyone who wants to donate to the "Paint Tape" fund, feel free!! It's gonna look awesome!

2 comments:

Leesa said...

You are so awesome! I wish I had your motivation to paint. Just about every room in this house (except for the 2 I've done so far) need a new coat of paint in Waaaaay better colors. Someday!!!

jody-of-all-trades said...

I've turned you to the gray side! I love it. Can't wait to see the finished product.