Monday, August 1, 2011

New Toy

My boys have a new toy in their room.
Can you pick it out?
Here's a hint: It's the queen size mattress on the floor!
In this old house we have very little "extra" space.... so ever since we started working on the 3rd bedroom's ceiling, this was our best option. The other option was to throw it on our bed, and I could feel the "Princess and the Pea."
The boys are actually sleeping on it at night, and flipping on it during the day. Reece made this bed before I took the picture (If you couldn't tell.... all the teddy bears should have been your clue.) They are in heaven..... it's like their very own, indoor jungle gym. Who would have ever thought a mattress on your floor would be so fun? I think these boys will be sad, when we do put it back in the room....and I wonder what the quality of our mattress will be after all the jumping, bouncing and flipping?
*sigh*

1 comment:

jody-of-all-trades said...

I can attest to the fun of a mattress on the floor!