Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day

We had our first snow day in two years! Woohoo!! And tomorrow will be our second! Not sure why snow days excite me so much. It could be that February is a "long" short month for USD 418. We have an extra day off on MLK Jr day, and then it's no break until the last day of February. However, we only go to school 12 days in March, with conferences, spring break, and Good Friday in the mix.
After lunch, the boys spent over 3 hours outside... The only time that ever happens is when it snows or we are at a pool. Jake did not get a snow day, so the boys and I packed his truck with snow. That and several sand bags should do the trick. I stopped counting how much snow we got after the first foot.... it just kept falling and my arms are jello from all the shoveling. Guess I'll enjoy this while it lasts!















No comments: