Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 8 is Great Tag...

A BIG thanks to Andrea, for this tag... here I go!
~8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS~
1. KU Basketball (does that count?)
2. Samantha Who?
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. King of Queens
5. Friends (even reruns are great)
6. Arrested Development (same goes...)
7. Weeds
8. Desperate Housewives
~8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY~
(I can hardly remember yesterday, so I'll fill you in on today)
1. Woke up boys and helped Riley finish homework.
2. Dropped Riley off at school.
3. Scrapbooked with Dawn. (I'm only 3 years behind.)
4. Picked up Riley from school.
5. Took boys to get fall pictures taken by Dawn.
6. Ordered holiday greeting cards.
7. Got home to make dinner and do laundry and more homework with Riley.
8. Watched some college basketball.
(So that was more than 8...)
~8 FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT~
1. Longhorn Steakhouse
2. NOT Outback Steakhouse, Andrea!! =p
3. Pizza Hut
4. IHOP (love my breakfast food)
5. Quizno's/ Mr. Goodcents
6. Sonic
7. Semolina's (if only it still existed)
8. Anywhere I don't have to do the cooking!
~8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO~
1. Another KU championship.
2. A vacation.
3. Christmas.
4. Summertime.
5. Medical Bills to stop coming.
6. Watching the boys grow up.
7. Jake to finish school.
8. Any day I have off.
~8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST~
1. Jake's health to continue to get better.
2. Boys to grow up happy and healthy.
3. More money.
4. A home closer to Grandparents.
5. Season tickets to KU basketball games.
6. Shopping spree.
7. Day at the spa.
8. Travel somewhere tropical.
The fun stops here... I tag NO ONE!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh the tag fun never stops!! HE HE. I knew you would be dissapointed in my Outback shout out, but hey, what can I say? I love a good steak!