Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Best Aunt Ever!




Every year we go down to Wichita for Thanksgiving. And every year we wake up the next morning, go to the Christmas Tree Farm, and pick out our tree to bring back home with us. It has just become a family tradition. Unfortunately, this year Jake and I both had to work the next morning, and had to come back home the same night. This is where my sister, Jaime, earns her "Best Aunt" title. She kindly kept the boys over night, at my parents house. The next morning, she took them to the farm to see Santa, ride the train and spend more time with their cousins. She kept them most of the next day, before bringing them back home. The boys had so much fun, and actually didn't want to come back home. This would usually hurt a mom's feelings, but not me. I am so happy that they love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house, and they have so much fun with their many cousins. Thanks Jaime for being such an awesome Aunt, and almost like a 2nd mom to my boys. They are so lucky to have you!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lucky boys to have an aunt that loves them so much! Im glad they had fun!