Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MJ Tribute
































































Today, at 5:30 p.m. Michael Jordan will be inducted in to the Hall of Fame! I figured since, most of my best childhood memories involve me watching Air Jordan on the television, I should pay tribute to him. The one and only thing I ever really wanted, was to be able to see his greatness in person. I've always wanted to go to Chicago, just to be in the city that he was so great in! Someday, I will make it there. Until then, I can just be so happy I was old enough to appreciate all he did for the wonderful sport of basketball. A huge part of me is sad my boys will never be able to witness this. Thankfully, they have his biggest fan as a mom, and I will help them appreciate #23! (How do you not love his smile?! ;-D)


And to finish things off, my absolute FAVORITE MJ commercial...
Okay, so I thought I was being clever and I prepared this blog a couple days early, saved it as a draft, and then posted it today. This blew up in my face. MJ actual induction date was 9/11/09.

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

I will have to tell Nick how much you are in love with MJ. He LOVES him too!