Friday, March 19, 2010

Our "NEW" Home

(Inspection permitting)
We had an offer accepted.
WARNING!!!
The pictures below show more wall paper than anyone should ever see, but Jake and I were able to see past this. Hopefully you can too.
The Living room.
Dining room looking into living room, and front door.
(removal of outdated curtains will be a first)
Dining room into nook.
The one and only bathroom.
This is a random, ugly storage closet, that will be perfect when turned into my master bath.
Unfortunately, no pics of the beautiful, completely updated kitchen.
Hope you see the potential in this home. It's SOOOO charming, and Jake and I will be having a ton of fun fixing it up!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I.LOVE.IT. Im so jealous!! i want one!
I love old homes..they have so much personality. I have no doubt you guys will turn it into something beautiful!

Shenna said...

SUPER CUTE!! Can't wait to see what you guys end up doing with it.

Leesa said...

I am a pro at looking past wallpaper. I love it!! I love the window seat in the dining room!! And the hardwood floors...
I just love old houses!