Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adventure Park

On day 3 we went back to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. We made a day of it... I'm thinking 9 hours or so. I loved it all!
Waiting on the tram to take us up.

Heading up on the tram...


G & G ready for the Giant Canyon Swing for the first time.


Reece made it on too! How cool!



Riley, my cautious child, faced a lot of fears this trip. He climbed 3/4 of the way up this wall, he rode the Alpine Coaster all by himself, and learned to love the Eagle Zip Line. I didn't get him on the swing, but I will!

Lunch at the lookout restaurant.


Grandma Sally and boys.

The coolest room on one of the cave tours.

Sally and I! We could not get enough of this swing! We did it at least 10 times! Reece too...

I asked Jake to snap a picture of my lovely hair... 9 hours of wind blown activity and humidity is awesome!

Reece made it to the very top! On level medium. You have to look closely... I was holding our place in line at the Alpine Coaster and couldn't get closer.

Reece and I, flying high!

Grandpa and Riley.

This is Riley's souvenir... anyone who knows Riley well, knows that his favorite word is  'PIE.' Don't ask me why... but he will enter a room and yell, "PIE." Who knows... but we just happened to find this magnet in the souvenir shop, and I had to get it. As you can tell, Riley was a bit excited about it... Silly kid!



This was Reece's souvenir... I think it was earned!

Reece and I on the Alpine Coaster... I had to go fast for him, so he didn't think his mom was lame. 

2 comments:

Tommi said...

That all looks like so much fun. It's like you're living in a vacation!

Shenna said...

Just caught up on the last month you guys have had. What an adventure! It looks like such a beautiful place though. I'm glad you guys made it safely and were able to say your "so long for now's" before you left. :)