Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Path

Well, we settled in and after a few days we found out just how close we live to a great path down by the Roaring Forks River. So, Jake went and got the boy's bikes out of storage and it's been a daily adventure. The boys usually ride down and I will get my run in. Running in the mountains is a bit different... thankfully the path is pretty level but the oxygen levels are a big shock. I've learned I just have to pace myself a bit slower, with hopes I can push later.

Running next to this everyday hasn't gotten old.



This is the boys favorite spot. They throw a lot of rocks in the river and Reece will put his feet in. Somedays there is a raft, kayak, some fisherman or tubers going by. 

A random flower by my trail... it was beautiful!

You have to look close here... the sun is blaring down while we get a nice shower. This happens every few days and it's so cool to see.

No comments: