Saturday, May 31, 2014

T-3 DAYS

Time is suddenly slowing down.... our anticipation to finally closing on our home is getting the best of us! We've been a bit busy. I've been very busy trying to figure out colors to our house that has all WHITE walls. Here is what we got while it was on sale and it will be in all 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I'm so excited to get a roller and brush back in my hand and bring some personality to a blank canvas again... I'll probably be singing a different tune in a few weeks when I'm beyond tired of the painting, but my adrenaline to actually being out of this condo will hopefully carry me through.

And this is just a stroll down memory lane... this is from Jake's 2008 Father's Day , after the Jayhawks won the championship. (And this is just a few of the cute pictures I got...) 

No comments: