Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day

Had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day... sorry about the selfies ahead. I don't have much of a "selfie" kind of face. So, thankfully, Jake took a picture of my boys and I. 
Jake actually listened this year and didn't get me anything...we are weeks away from a new house and with a new house comes new furniture and to me, that is an amazing "Mother's Day" gift... He did spoil me by making sure I didn't have to lift a finger and I had no cooking/baking responsibilities. Doesn't get much better than that. I'm so lucky to have 3 amazing boys take care of me.



This year Reece chose to use his own money to buy me a gift. That is a huge thing... just at Christmas time he was asking ME for $5 to buy a gift for ME. My little man is growing up! So I got this cute teddy bear and my favorite candy...Hot Tomales. Jake made a big deal after they left the store and told Reece how proud he was of him, and Reece's response was priceless... "Well, it was easy. Because I love her!" *heart melting* He is a sweetheart with a heart of gold. Funny how he was my difficult child and the way he has grown up makes me more and more happy he is mine! 

1 comment:

Erica said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mommas I know!