Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspiration...

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ~Marilyn Monroe


The way I've been feeling lately, I needed to come across this. I have so many uncertainties these days. I truly need things to just fall into place. I need something to be easy for once in our lives. I pray for this daily. I trust whatever is supposed to happen, will happen.


Update on Reece's walk-a-thon... his preschool earned over $900.00 for Haiti. It was so cute watching them take laps. The line leader was a little slow, so Mrs. Alton snuck around and brought the cones in a bit. They got 15 laps in!


I feel like my blog is boring! Other than my drama, life is pretty uneventful! Jake and I are busy trying to get our home ready, in case we need to put it on the market. (Details to come, if things fall in place) Currently, he is painting our countertops to update them! It's exciting!!!

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I don't think your blog is boring at all.