Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowy Days

We've had 2 snow days in a row now. It's so cold and windy outside, I didn't want to step out to get a good dramatic snap of the crazy snow, so this is what you get.
This is by far the best snow day ever!! Jake and I both had the day off, so we all got to stay inside and warm. Except for the time that Jake went outside to shovel the driveway, and got wind burn on his face. Other than that, we're doing good and the wind is so strong that it blew the snow right back on our driveway. =(
We've done nothing but stay in our pajamas, play the Wii, watch movies, and I think I'm off to make some hot chocolate right now!! Our high tomorrow is a whopping 0, and Saturday was supposed to be -2, but has since upgraded to 2!! A 4 degree swing baby!!
Warm thoughts sent this way are always welcome!!

2 comments:

Leesa said...

Yay - I'm glad you got to have such a nice comfy day! I'm happy I don't have to go out in this nasty weather, either. Just the trip to the mailbox and back was enough to chill me to the bone!! I wish I had some warm weather to send your way.. but it looks like "summer" won't get here until Sunday when it warms up to 30. :)

Erica said...

Snow days are so much fun! How cool that you and your hubby got to stay home with the boys. I love your backgrounds by the way. I especially love the pink on black! Stay warm:)