Monday, April 13, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

Last Thursday, I finally got to go see "Phantom..." I've wanted to see this ever since I was a little girl. My sister, Jody, promised she would take me to see it, if it ever came back. I remembered this. Conveniently, Jody doesn't recall this. If I remember something, it surely happened, right? Now it is a joke, but I'm still waiting for my ticket reimbursement. =)


The show was SO much better than I ever imagined. You always have an image in your mind, and then you worry you have been building up the greatness too much. At least I do this often. It did not disappoint. Jake and I were in the 3rd row, and did not miss a thing. I'm ready to go back! Count me in next time, and maybe Jody will treat me then.
Aaron, Dawn, Joanna, Tammy, Jody, Jaime, Me and Jake
Thursday April 9, 2009

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Im so glad you had a great time!! You girls all look so cute!! Especially you- love the hair do!!

jody-of-all-trades said...

It was so much fun!!! I forgot how good the show was. I did buy Jaime's ticket...how did this happen? Does that make up for your ticket? In my defense you got married in the meantime... and the show never came to Wichita ...you moved away...and Jake bought you those fabulous seats...let's just drop the whole ticket issue!!!