Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogger Q's?

Hopefully, someone who reads this, and blogs as well can help me. I'm technologically challenged...
  1. I'm looking at my blog, without being logged in, and see these "tool" symbols on the right side of my blog. They are by my profile, friends and family etc... Why is this?
  2. I know I haven't been updating my blog much lately, but I have friends that have an "updated last" option on their blogs, by my link. It shows that it has been 2 weeks since I've updated my blog. This is incorrect!! Don't think I've ever gone that long. I think this keeps them from checking out my blog, and I'm not sure why it's not updating. I know it is keeping other blogs current, but why not mine?

I guess if you can help, let me know!

~Jacque~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am having some of the same ossues as well as people not being able to leave comments. If you find an answer, let me know.