Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't do much for Valentine's Day around here.... it's a commercial holiday to us.
But I found these fun Kansas Valentine's on Facebook, and there just happened to be 3, so this was my free Valentine's for my 3 Valentines.....( just wish I had some card stock at the time, they didn't stand up for me.) And how appropriate! Kansas plays Kansas State tonight. Rock Chalk!
This is my version of the ideal "heart shaped box of chocolate."
It took Jake a few years to catch on.... but I HATE boxed chocolates!! I love chocolate, but in boxed chocolate, there is usually only 1 piece that I like. So I got my boys (and me) some delicious Hershey's and Dove chocolates!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

(In case anyone is confused... I placed the chocolates as "Love Mom")

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I hope you are all feeling better! I'm with you on the boxed chocolates - I definitely like the bagged kind better! Especially Dove milk chocolates!