Sunday, June 26, 2011

To Be Afraid....

...or not afraid!?
Since I have never seen a Star Wars movie, I can't answer that question.
Our house is currently being invaded or protected by Star Wars Legos.
I snapped a picture of many of them, but there were just too many to get all of them. Every corner you turn, a Lego man is staring at you!
by the toaster
going down the stairs
behind the shades
on top of the microwave
blending in to the kitchen tile
on our office tv
hanging from the stairs
on top of the window
in front of the window
dining room table
window
at the top of the stairs
by my Scentsy
ENTER MY HOUSE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
(side note: these figures have been in these places for over a week, and Reece did inform me that they are all spy cameras..... and I am not supposed to tell dad. Oops!)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

HA!!! These are not the spy cameras you're looking for...

jody-of-all-trades said...

Too funny! I'm not sure I will miss legos when my boys are too big for them because they are everywhere around my house too. But they sure do inspire a lot of creativity.