Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Soccer Practice

Reece had his first soccer practice tonight. He loved it. I actually didn't give him a choice... I signed him up and then I decided to tell him he was going to play. Once we started shoe and shin guard shopping he warmed up to it pretty well. Afterwards he actually told me, "Soccer Is WAY more fun than basketball. I held back my hurt and I will be very happy that he is enjoying this. Just hope it lasts...




A funny from after practice.... after he professed his love of soccer, Reece and I were walking back to the car and right before we hit pavement, he said, "Now here for the girly part...."
I looked so confused and he continued, "You know.... like high heels!?"
Hehe.... he thinks the way cleats sound on pavements sounds like girls with their high heels. Silly boy!

2 comments:

Shenna said...

Haha! High heels. Love it! He looks like a natural soccer player!

Leesa said...

I agree with Shen - he has that muscular soccer build and will most likely be awesome at it!