Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

We had a bit of an unhealthy Father's Day, here in the McMillan house. That's okay..... It only comes around once a year, right?

Sadly, Jake had to get up early and work on his day. Boo!! So I decided to surprise him with some yummy, flower shaped, glazed donuts. He was pretty happy. Fast forward to the end of the day, we finished with a Perkin's French Silk pie. It was amazing!!

I gave Jake an IOU.... Just going to wait until I'm back on the payroll, and the boys filled out a cute card for him.

Riley turns 10 tomorrow so I'm not expecting the junk and sweets to go away soon. I'll just to try to behave myself!!

Ps. Jake is not 39 :)
I realize you can't read it....It says.
Our Dad is 39 years old.
His hair is brown and his eyes are brown.
Our Dad likes to wear hats.
He loves to eat hamburgers and sandwiches.
He is smart because he knows a lot of answers.
Our Dad works hard at Lowe's.
Daddy tells us to eat your dinner.
It makes our dad happy when we help in the yard.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Great Wolf Lodge, and he would take his family.
We really love it when our Dad has days off work.
If we could give our Daddy anything, it would be $500. (This beat out one million!)
Our favorite thing about our Dad is being our Dad!
Love Riley and Reece

No comments: