Saturday, June 9, 2012

Legoland

Finally, Riley got his wish and we got to go into Legoland. At first we learned how Legos are made, then we got into a 4 person cart to go on a laser game ride. We had to shoot the bad Lego men and save the princess. You score points, and Jake kicked our butts!! The boys got to ride on a a wizard Lego ride, we saw a mini Kansas City, and 4 scenes from The Wizard of Oz. There were 2 building stations, boys building and testing race cars, and girls Legos with karaoke for fun. The boys enjoyed a play jungle gym with huge foam Legos that actually could be stacked up, and a funny 4D Lego City movie. Overall, the boys loved it! Riley liked it more than the aquarium, and Reece loved them both equally. We got souvenir Star Wars Legos too. I personally didn't think too much of Legoland, but it was for the kids and they were happy. I was hoping for cool Lego statues and fun photo ops, but they didn't have that. I'm glad the boys enjoyed it so much!
Afterwards we met up with Aunt Jaime for dinner at Uncle Buck's at Bass Pro, then it was off to my brother, Shawn's, house to see cousins and stay the night.

2 comments:

Tommi said...

I'm surprised they didn't have more lego statues. I felt the same way in Chicago. It does look cooler than the one in chicago though!! I think we are just getting old and have seen more so it's harder to impress us!!

jody-of-all-trades said...

Aidan has really been wanting to go. I guess Riley would give him the thumbs up!