Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Obsessed!

I LOVE MARCH MADNESS!
It is my absolute favorite time of year! And, I'm losing sleep over it. We haven't even made it to the BIG DANCE, and I can't stop watching. Next week, when I actually have a bracket filled out, and have a reason to watch each game, it will only get worse.
I am always so excited when March Madness comes, but so sad when it goes by too fast and basketball is done. It finally dawned on me, I would be completely worthless if it lasted any longer than it already does.
It doesn't matter what team is playing. If it is March, I'm hooked. The other night I stayed up super late to watch Syracuse finish out 6 overtimes! I unfortunately had to wake up less than 6 hours later. Why did I do it? I was so tired, and each overtime was more dreadful than the last, but March basketball is like a train wreck... I can't take my eyes off it.
My Jayhawks have ended the last couple of weeks looking pretty poorly, but hopefully they re-energize and turn things around quickly. Even if they don't, it won't stop me from watching. Once again, I'm obsessed. I don't think anyone saw the success we have had coming. After all, we lost all 5 starters, and only returned 2 players that logged any decent time last year. I know I didn't see it coming. I am so proud of our team, and know it will only get better.
Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You and your jayhawks!
I used a different site. Its called simplyfabulousbloggertemplates. The catch is, you have to have "firefox" internet. Shenna is the only one I know who has it, so she has to get on and change my background for me. It doesnt work with internet explorer for some reason. I love her backgrounds though. I get sick of the cutest blog one... ive been using that one forever!
Thanks for the nice comments. I am very lucky my sisters are close by to hang out with. I would go crazy otherwise. I'll probably be calling you today on my way down if youre not working.
Im glad you have the MRI Scheduled. I'll be praying that Jakes comes back good as well..

Andrea said...

Hey friend! Im surviving Phx. Unfortunately my KU shirt didnt accompany me on my adventure. This week. I'll be thinking about them though... GO KU!